Old 02-02-2005, 01:17 AM
Joe

Default Abuse Record of Cereus-Validus/Ken Anderson

Pretty sad individual:

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/archiv...ant-ID-II.html

http://www.gardening-forum.net/gener...se_490416.html

http://www.seriousstyle.org/new-3037329-437.html

http://www.gardening-forum.net/uk/Ne...al_265191.html

Bet the last thing he wants is to have his behavior put under a spotlight.

Old 02-02-2005, 03:33 AM
Cereus-validus...

Oh no, I'm really some guy named Ken Anderson.

Your are the said one, Joe Bob.

Don't you have a life of your own?

Old 02-02-2005, 04:00 AM
Joe

There are few posters here you have not flamed and insulted for no reason,
other than they ask questions you seem to find unworthy.

Old 02-02-2005, 05:06 AM
Cereus-validus...

That's your opinion, Joe Bob. Its not for you to decide anyway.

Why don't you get a life of you own?

This is a gardening newsgroup not the Joe Bob pity party.

Why do you insist on showing everybody here what a unworthy sorry excuse for
a clueless troll wannabe you really are?

Does it really bother you that much that when you look at the big picture,
you're not even in it?

Go out and do something constructive with your life instead of being such a
destructive parasite coward. Making an ass of yourself in a newsgroup isn't
good enough.

Old 02-02-2005, 10:57 AM
Ann

"Joe" expounded:

Pretty sad individual:

Well, you're actully talking about two individuals. Most of us know
what Cereus' real name is, and it isn't Ken Anderson.

Joe, give it up. Killfile him if you don't like what he says. He
won't change, just get more vile, you are bringing it on yourself. He
really is knowledgable about botany , he's just got this horrible need
to act like an ass most of the time. Ignore it or killfile him, you
won't get any satisfaction out of reporting him to Prodigy, many have,
all have failed.

Ann

Old 02-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Hemmaholic

CV is, by any measure, a pain in the butt at times. Once in a while
though, he does show his worth, so I say leave and let live. We don't
have to read his tiraides.

Hemmaholic

Old 02-02-2005, 05:35 PM
Joe

"Ann" wrote in message
"Joe" expounded:

Pretty sad individual:

Well, you're actully talking about two individuals. Most of us know
what Cereus' real name is, and it isn't Ken Anderson.

Joe, give it up. Killfile him if you don't like what he says.

I'll do that, but if many here feel the same way, then not quoting him in
replies will further ensure less people read his stuff. Thanks.

Old 02-02-2005, 06:34 PM
paghat

In article .com,
"Hemmaholic" wrote:

CV is, by any measure, a pain in the butt at times. Once in a while
though, he does show his worth, so I say leave and let live. We don't
have to read his tiraides.

Hemmaholic

You got that right. CV is a porcupine but he never that I noticed created
a dozen different troll-threads during a single morning's mindless
mischief, so even at his worst, CV looks like Mother Theresa compared to a
mindless flamer whose behavior is an assault on the group as a whole. Plus
he's not smart enough to figure out CV's not Ken. If he WERE even that
smart he might contribute something worthwhile -- as CV is capable of
doing.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
Old 02-02-2005, 09:45 PM
dps

Cactus would be a more appropriate prickly item, given the name.

.... CV is a porcupine...

Old 02-02-2005, 09:54 PM
Cereus-validus...

Cereus validus is a cactus, Dude.

Look it up.

Are you another one of those horticultural savants?

"dps" wrote in message
Cactus would be a more appropriate prickly item, given the name.

paghat wrote:
.... CV is a porcupine...

Old 03-02-2005, 04:37 AM
madgardener

"Cereus-validus..." wrote in message
Cereus validus is a cactus, Dude.

Look it up.

Are you another one of those horticultural savants?

and this is why we love you. For your wonderfully dry wit.....g
maddie

Old 03-02-2005, 04:50 AM
Cereus-validus...

There you go!!

Dry wit...............cactus............got it!!

You may need to explain it in detail for the slower members of the group and
especially for the bitter trolls.

Somebody somewhere else even called me Cartland!!!

Oh no, they killed Kenny!!!

You can bet your bottom dollar that slower members of the group and
especially the bitter trolls didn't get that one!!!

All they ever watch on TV is the 700 club and Benny Hinn!!!

Old 03-02-2005, 01:18 PM
dps

Naw. I looked it up.

"dps" wrote in message

Cactus would be a more appropriate prickly item, given the name.

paghat wrote:

.... CV is a porcupine...

Old 03-02-2005, 02:49 PM
Cereus-validus...

My, what a clever comeback.

You should take your act on the road.

Preferable an interstate!!!

"dps" wrote in message
Naw. I looked it up.

"dps" wrote in message

Cactus would be a more appropriate prickly item, given the name.

paghat wrote:

.... CV is a porcupine...

Old 03-02-2005, 02:58 PM
Callen Molenda

"madgardener" wrote in message

"Cereus-validus..." wrote in message
Cereus validus is a cactus, Dude.

Look it up.

Are you another one of those horticultural savants?

and this is why we love you. For your wonderfully dry wit.....g
maddie

Ditto.

Callen in VA

[IMG] code is On

Calling Cereus-validus-........... Chuckie Gardening 0 25-02-2006 02:44 AM
Cereus-validus Travis Gardening 0 03-11-2005 06:42 PM
I did it again(this one's for you, Cereus-validus) madgardener Gardening 17 16-04-2005 02:23 PM
RE. RE. Abuse record........... BillandJeny Gardening 13 09-02-2005 02:04 AM
Cereus-Validus is an offensive troll escapee Gardening 23 15-04-2004 09:02 PM