GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pickling (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/89607-pickling.html)

Romy Beeck 08-02-2005 05:33 PM

Pickling

Anyone have advice on what kind of cucumbers to buy for pickling.I'm leaning
toward buying from Johnny's Seed. The ones they say are best for pickling
are northern pickling, alibi, and little leaf. Anyone know a better one I'm
in zone 5 with lots of clay. And i don't get lots of sun.

Thanks for any info. Romy

You might ask at rec.food.preserving