GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   plant suggestion (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/89878-plant-suggestion.html)

Steve 16-02-2005 08:35 PM

plant suggestion

I am in the Milwaukee, WI area. I am looking for a shrub roughly 5-7 ft in
height with a 4 - 6 ft spread. Preferrably toward the low to mid area of
that size. Partial sun. I'd like an evergreen variety but not the typical
yews and such. Something that flowers or berries would be nice. Anyone have
any favorites?

My various garden shrubs already include lilacs, virbirnum, hydrandea,
burning bush, and evergreen rhodendrun. I have small summersweet, boxwoods,
and barberry as well.

Just trying to come up with some fresh ideas for this....

thanks