GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Crossword HELP!!!!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/89932-crossword-help.html)

linz 17-02-2005 10:57 PM

Crossword HELP!!!!!

Please can someone help with the last question I have to find!

The clue is 'perennial plant with drooping flowers' (8,5)

I've got a few letters:

?l?e?i?g ?e???

Thank you!

Hound Dog 18-02-2005 03:10 AM

--
linz

Bleeding Heart

linz 18-02-2005 06:35 PM

Thank you Hound Dog. That must be the one! If I win the roses i'll post you one!!

Volfie, Owner, GizzMutt Stables 19-02-2005 11:46 PM

"Amazin" wrote in message

linz Wrote:
Please can someone help with the last question I have to find!

The clue is 'perennial plant with drooping flowers' (8,5)

I've got a few letters:

?l?e?i?g ?e???

Thank you!

Creeping Jenny?

I hope you don't do your crossword puzzles in ink, Amazin. :D

Giselle (you do them like me, tho')