GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help, please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/90103-help-please.html)

reva dozier 22-02-2005 04:01 AM

Help, please

I've been racking my brains out trying to remember the name of a
lovely littlel rose which I remember from my childhood. It's a
crlimber with a lot of very, very small buds;the aroma was a little
salty. The color was flesh fading into cream. I wouls appreciate
any help Ican get. Thanks.
Reva Dozier

Newt 23-02-2005 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reva dozier
I've been racking my brains out trying to remember the name of a
lovely littlel rose which I remember from my childhood. It's a
crlimber with a lot of very, very small buds;the aroma was a little
salty. The color was flesh fading into cream. I wouls appreciate
any help Ican get. Thanks.
Reva Dozier

Hi Riva,

I don't know the name of your rose, but this search engine might be helpful.

http://www.everyrose.com/everyrose/index.lasso

Good luck,
Newt

raycruzer 24-02-2005 06:10 PM

That's an excellent rose search engine from Newt.

If you don't find it there, you can also search the Google image
database for climbing rose by this
http://images.google.com/images?q=climbing%20rose

Have fun,
Ray

Talk about weeds: World of Weeds www.ergonica.com

Newt 24-02-2005 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raycruzer
That's an excellent rose search engine from Newt.

If you don't find it there, you can also search the Google image
database for climbing rose by this
http://images.google.com/images?q=climbing%20rose

Have fun,
Ray

Talk about weeds: World of Weeds www.ergonica.com

Ray, so glad you liked it. It was given to me quite a long time ago and has helped lots of folks.

Newt