GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Farm or Produce co-ops? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/90297-farm-produce-co-ops.html)

jacqueline cahoon 27-02-2005 03:15 PM

Farm or Produce co-ops?

Does anyone know what those groups are called where you sign up to receive
seasonal produce from a local farmer once a week? I know you get a whatever
veggies or fruit are ready to harvest that particular week, and you
typically get a wider variety of produce than most home gardners can grow.
I keep wanting to say a farm or produce co-op, but that's not quite right.
There's an online list somewhere of participating farmers in the US, if only
I can think of what it's called. TIA

Jacqueline
Carmichaels PA

simy1 27-02-2005 07:31 PM

jacqueline cahoon wrote:
Does anyone know what those groups are called where you sign up to

receive
seasonal produce from a local farmer once a week? I know you get a

whatever
veggies or fruit are ready to harvest that particular week, and you
typically get a wider variety of produce than most home gardners can

grow.
I keep wanting to say a farm or produce co-op, but that's not quite

right.
There's an online list somewhere of participating farmers in the US,

if only
I can think of what it's called. TIA

Jacqueline
Carmichaels PA