GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Computer program for flower garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/90339-computer-program-flower-garden.html)

Paul O. 28-02-2005 07:37 PM

Computer program for flower garden

I have a mobile home with a couple small spaces I am planting in and am
wondering if any of you can recommend a free(on the internet) or cheap(at a
computer store) computer program that has a variety of plants that you can
place to get an idea of what it all would look like. Thanks.

--
Paul O.

Doug Kanter 28-02-2005 08:28 PM

"Paul O." wrote in message
. com...
I have a mobile home with a couple small spaces I am planting in and am
wondering if any of you can recommend a free(on the internet) or cheap(at a
computer store) computer program that has a variety of plants that you can
place to get an idea of what it all would look like. Thanks.

--
Paul O.

Seed catalogs & web sites have pictures with approximate plant sizes. Pair
that with your imagination and you're all set. Gardening is all about risk,
some small, some large. Forget the computer program.