GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Felco #2 Pruner blade (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/90527-felco-2-pruner-blade.html)

Mike Prager 05-03-2005 09:08 PM

Felco #2 Pruner blade

I was sent in error replacement blade for a Felco #2, #11, or
#4 pruner. I ordered a blade for a #7 pruner, and I have no
use for this. The retailer said, don't bother to return it.

I'll be glad to mail it to anyone in the U.S. who can use it.
I'd appreciate a return check for $2 to cover the mailer and
postage cost.

I prefer you reply by email -- you will need to un-mung my
email address.

Mike Prager
Beaufort, NC (on the coast in zone 8a)
(Remove spam traps from email address to reply.)