Old 15-03-2005, 08:10 PM
pixi

Default Burgess Plant and Seed

Anyone know anything about Burgess Plant and Seed Company?

Is Michigan Bulb still around?

Old 16-03-2005, 04:49 PM
junkyardcat

Hi

I ordered several things from Burgess last year...worked out great. And they
have some cheap prices! Yes, Michigan Bulb is still around...I get catalogs
from them all the time

Angie in the Boonies of East Texas

Old 18-03-2005, 08:32 PM
Registered User

Location: Maryland zone 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixi
Anyone know anything about Burgess Plant and Seed Company?

Is Michigan Bulb still around?
Hi Pixi,

This site is very useful for checking references for mail order.
http://davesgarden.com/gwd/

Newt
When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

[IMG] code is On

Has anyone ordered from Burgess? Lilah Morgan[_2_] Edible Gardening 2 14-02-2008 05:09 PM
Burgess bad experience Frank Thompson Edible Gardening 1 07-04-2005 01:03 PM
maturity of clover seed and trefoil seed? Archimedes Plutonium Plant Science 5 02-07-2003 11:10 PM
Burgess Propane Fogger Mike Gardening 10 10-06-2003 04:32 PM
Fogging for insects with my Burgess Fogger? On ROSES? Brendan OMara Roses 13 30-05-2003 04:10 PM