Old 20-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Jenn Vanderslice

Default Feng shui gardening anyone?

Hi all,

It occurred to me that my latest garden plans will take place in the
southeast corner of my property...also known as the wealth area. I tend
to plan this corner very carefully...even in my last house.
I will be planting a mainly white garden there, but I read that feng
shui says it should be greens, reds and purples. I've also read that
it's a wood/water area.

Any feng shui advice would be appreciated.

/J

--
ASC: Born to Herf '05: http://www.geocities.com/borntoherf/sponsors.htm
RCTY F.O.s: http://tinyurl.com/64dq5

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe -
the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant