GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Feng shui gardening anyone? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/91179-feng-shui-gardening-anyone.html)

Jenn Vanderslice 20-03-2005 01:24 PM

Feng shui gardening anyone?

Hi all,

It occurred to me that my latest garden plans will take place in the
southeast corner of my property...also known as the wealth area. I tend
to plan this corner very carefully...even in my last house.
I will be planting a mainly white garden there, but I read that feng
shui says it should be greens, reds and purples. I've also read that
it's a wood/water area.

Any feng shui advice would be appreciated.

/J

--
ASC: Born to Herf '05: http://www.geocities.com/borntoherf/sponsors.htm
RCTY F.O.s: http://tinyurl.com/64dq5

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe -
the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant