GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mosquito-abatement efforts can be spurred by tire-recycling programs. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/91342-re-mosquito-abatement-efforts-can-spurred-tire-recycling-programs.html)

Crashj 24-03-2005 06:08 AM

Mosquito-abatement efforts can be spurred by tire-recycling programs.

On or about 21 Mar 2005 14:00:46 -0800, wrote
something like:

Roy. Just Roy. wrote:
Second of all stop crossposting this into rec.gardens,

1. Usenet was created to bridge distance and promote discussion. As
such, it can be thought of as a network of bridges.

SNIP

Snipper snipped important stuff about trolls, apparently posting from
the garden

I was addressing my response to a few of the first replys to the
orignial post; that deviated away from the focus of the original post

Sorry that my previous response to "respond accordingly" was
misconstrued! "And yes, I apologize to the people in the rec.gardens
group for putting them though all of this crap!"

Like the adage goes "If one doesn't have anything important to say,
then don't say anything at all!" "Talk about the facts of life as it
pertains to newsgroups."

So why not set your followups to the group that originated this crap,
or just you own group, or, like the man said, shut up.

"followuups set
--
Crashj