GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   dying conifer? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/91556-dying-conifer.html)

woodcocs 28-03-2005 07:56 PM

dying conifer?

I have a conifer in my garden. It is 3 to 4 feet in height and about 3
years old. In the last few months it has turned a rusty brown. I think
it may be dying. I had another do the same, but in a different part of
the garden. I thought it might be a cat or fox marking territory that
is causing damadge?

Is there anything I can do or is it too late and what may be the cause
as I have a few other conifers and don't want them to go the same way.