GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Staring Hanging Ivy Geranium Baskets (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/91617-staring-hanging-ivy-geranium-baskets.html)

[email protected] 29-03-2005 08:28 PM

Staring Hanging Ivy Geranium Baskets

I've started seeds to grow my own Ivy Geranium hanging baskets this
year. I've had about 60% germination so far ... still optomistic more
will sprout. My question is hw many of thest plant shaoul I put in a
10" basket? Just one or perhaps 2? This is the variety I purchased
http://www.parkseed.com/webapp/wcs/s...ng&ItemId=3645

Any advice would be appreciated .. I've never started baskes before.
Thanks ... Anthony

Travis 31-03-2005 02:59 AM

wrote:
No one can help with this ??????

wrote:
I've started seeds to grow my own Ivy Geranium hanging baskets this
year. I've had about 60% germination so far ... still optomistic
more will sprout. My question is hw many of thest plant shaoul I
put in a 10" basket? Just one or perhaps 2? This is the variety
I purchased

http://www.parkseed.com/webapp/wcs/s...ng&ItemId=3645

Any advice would be appreciated .. I've never started baskes
before. Thanks ... Anthony

Plant at least 3, 5 or 7. Odd numbers look better. Prolly for a 10"
basket 3 would be enough.

USDA Zone 8b
Sunset Zone 5