Old 31-03-2005, 12:01 AM
Kay

Default "PlanTea"

I saw a couple of old messages mentioning this product -- it's a
compost tea in bags, ready to brew. Thought I'd use it until I get my
worm bin going and wondered if anyone here is using it?

Thanks.

Old 31-03-2005, 01:47 AM
Warren

Kay wrote"
I saw a couple of old messages mentioning this product -- it's a
compost tea in bags, ready to brew. Thought I'd use it until I get my
worm bin going and wondered if anyone here is using it?

Umm... Wouldn't compost tea in bags ready to brew be, um, just compost?

But I'll bet it has a premium price on it just like that dehydrated water I
once saw.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Care for your landscape with Black and Decker cordless tools
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blac...ker/index.html

Old 01-04-2005, 03:17 AM
Chuckie

How do they dehydrate water?