GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hostas in the picture (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/92133-hostas-picture.html)

Danny Van Eechaute 08-04-2005 03:26 PM

Hostas in the picture

Dear friends,

If you are interested in Hostas,on http://www.hostacollectie.be you
can see the results of my own Hosta photo site. Under the heading '
Nieuws Flash ' you can see photos from the newest Hostas. In the
future I will frequently update the site with more and more photos.So
I make a Hostaencyclopaedia for everyone who's interested in. This is
not a commercial site.Just information that I want to share with you.
I hope you enjoy it.
Friendly regards,
Danny Van Eechaute

Wysong *~ 09-04-2005 02:16 AM

"Danny Van Eechaute" wrote
in message news:b10f$4256949a$455da0d2$26720@allthenewsgroups .com...
Dear friends,

If you are interested in Hostas,on http://www.hostacollectie.be you
can see the results of my own Hosta photo site. Under the heading '
Nieuws Flash ' you can see photos from the newest Hostas. In the
future I will frequently update the site with more and more photos.So
I make a Hostaencyclopaedia for everyone who's interested in. This is
not a commercial site.Just information that I want to share with you.
I hope you enjoy it.
Friendly regards,
Danny Van Eechaute

======================
Beautiful pictures. Thank you. :-)

WS.....

Pat Kiewicz 09-04-2005 01:04 PM

Danny Van Eechaute said:

Dear friends,

If you are interested in Hostas,on http://www.hostacollectie.be you
can see the results of my own Hosta photo site. Under the heading '
Nieuws Flash ' you can see photos from the newest Hostas. In the
future I will frequently update the site with more and more photos.So
I make a Hostaencyclopaedia for everyone who's interested in. This is
not a commercial site.Just information that I want to share with you.

That 'Atom Smasher' is amazing!

(attributed to Don Marti)

William Wagner 09-04-2005 01:28 PM

In article ,
(Pat Kiewicz) wrote:

http://www.hostacollectie.be

Anyone know where to purchase Atom Smasher? I looked about and found

http://www.foosf.com/ where Ron Livingston creator of Atom Smasher
offers other plants along with other hybridizers . Pricey.

Bill

--
Zone 5 S Jersey USA Shade garden in a Japanese manner
Vision problems? http://www.ocutech.com/ we own two.