GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Does anyone know of a website for purchasing unique varieties of Sedum? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/92273-does-anyone-know-website-purchasing-unique-varieties-sedum.html)

Ima Googler 11-04-2005 12:37 PM

Does anyone know of a website for purchasing unique varieties of Sedum?

I am trying to expand my collection of sedums and I was wondering if
anyone knew of a good web source that I could view and purchase
different sedum. Also, is there a good resource for viewing all the
different varieties? (just for reference)

John Thomas 11-04-2005 03:01 PM

Ima Googler wrote:
I am trying to expand my collection of sedums and I was wondering if
anyone knew of a good web source that I could view and purchase
different sedum. Also, is there a good resource for viewing all the
different varieties? (just for reference)

I particularily like:

Squaw Mountain Gardens
36212 SE Squaw Mountain Road
Estacada, OR 97023 USA
Phone: 503-630-5458 Fax: 503-630-5849
Mail Order, Retail, Wholesale.
http://www.squawmountaingardens.com/

They also sell a wide variety of other CAM plants besides sedums,
especially Sempervirens and friends. I'm not sure I've come across any
other vendor that has the sheer number of succulents they carry.

Ima Googler 12-04-2005 12:22 PM

Thanks! That is a really wonderful website.

Now, I've fallen in love with the Sedum Ogon and it's out of stock
there. Does anyone know where I can purchase it?

LisaTWade 13-04-2005 12:10 AM

I ordered about 30 different sedum plugs from Mountain Crest Gardens
last year for a very resonable price. They have a descriptive catalog,
but no photos unfortunately. www.mc-garden-gifts.com

Santarosagardens.com seems to have sedum ogon in stock, so does
worldplants.com and singingspringnursery.com. Do an image search on
google and then you can see what sites each image is from. That's how
I found these.