Old 12-04-2005, 05:42 AM

Default earth boxes?

Has anyone tried out earth boxes? If so I would be interesting in how
successful you have been using them. I just ordered 5. They seem a
little expensive though but if they work it will pay off.

www.earthbox.com

Tom
Old 20-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Travis

Has anyone tried out earth boxes? If so I would be interesting in
how successful you have been using them. I just ordered 5. They
seem a little expensive though but if they work it will pay off.

www.earthbox.com

Tom

I was looking into this product also. Have you received yours?

I hate to break this to you but the post was a not very well disguised
spam.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 21-04-2005, 01:12 PM
TomKan

I bought a couple. Don't waste your money. No matter how hard I tried,
I could not prevent BER on my tomatoes that were planted in them. It's
a pain to fill up the bottom of the container with water. And they're
not the best looking container.
So OP, I have tried out "your" earth boxes, and I'm not impressed.

[IMG] code is On

how about a microorganism as upper atmosphere coolant for Earth's 1stAirConditioner; Can bacteria choke off life from Earth??? Archimedes Plutonium Plant Science 11 13-01-2005 11:57 PM
Blushing old ladies and young maidens, with boxes of spring scattered about madgarder Gardening 10 01-04-2003 12:44 PM
[IBC] Training Boxes and Containers Jim Lewis Bonsai 4 19-02-2003 09:51 PM
Flower Boxes on Fence Warren Gardening 7 28-01-2003 04:13 PM
pressure treated wood for training boxes? John Bonsai 0 23-01-2003 04:07 PM