Old 12-04-2005, 09:13 PM
Meatball

Default Sloping soil - process of leveling and need help

Good afternoon!
Hi, I'm new here. Great site!
We are in the process of adding lots of dirt to level our 32'x26'
backyard.
It has taken months to get the dirt ready for seeding (new construction
had left all kinds of trash in soil).

My next problem is that my lot angles from 6" to 2' sloped on one side
of my neighbor. There is a fence which is supporting the dirt, but I
want to reinforce on my side. I was thinking of digging in and putting
2x10s the length of the fence and filling the dirt back.

Any suggestions?
PS...its a condo, so I am limited in what I can do ie using cement or
some more permanent fixes without board approval....
Thanks!
Chris

[IMG] code is On

Swimming Pool in the Landscape and How To Begin the Process trav Gardening 0 07-11-2007 03:32 PM
need help for a sloping garden pleb United Kingdom 26 07-04-2006 01:12 PM
Sloping and Small Mel United Kingdom 0 30-01-2004 11:33 AM
Sloping and Small (Long reply with solution) Mike United Kingdom 1 12-01-2004 11:02 AM
Sloping and Small Mel United Kingdom 3 11-01-2004 11:34 AM