Old 18-04-2005, 04:48 PM
delag

Default Hey- I want a free IPOD, Why not you.

Hey- I want a free IPOD, Why not you.

Check out this site that is giving away totally FREE iPods!

I only need 2 more to sign up under me...

I've joined and I think you should as well.
I'm not gonna say I'm a skeptic, I'm not, I just thought it would be
fun to try. Besides I was going to
sign up for Blockbuster ONline anyways which is one of the deals you
can sign up for. It cheaper than Netflix
right now and you get the same deal. Who knows maybe I'll change back
later

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given
away $4 million in FREE stuff!
Below are links with articles from different news sources like Wired
Magazine and the BBC, and Screensavers
off of TechTv/G4tv.

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer
friends to do the same. That's it! Well and
get 5 referrals. Cant Hurt they dont ask for any Credit card numbers
only a address to send the IPOD to.

Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact
link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=13048380

THey also sponsor other free stuff websites.

Sites about the free IPODS:

http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ht/3683524.stm

http://www.g4techtv.com/videos/index...video_key=8872 The