GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Technaflora B.C.Plant Nutrients (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/92826-technaflora-b-c-plant-nutrients.html)

maestro 22-04-2005 01:05 AM

Technaflora B.C.Plant Nutrients

We've been using the wonderful products and service from the seattle
company Ecogrow but I've come across a product I'm totally not familiar
with and I'm hoping some of the adventurest gardners
here are or have used Technaflora B.C. Plant Nutrients..it has a basic
discription at
(http://www.ecogrow.com/index.cfm?pag...TOKEN=40135438)but
no real details..there are so many over-hyped claims out there.

Travis 22-04-2005 01:50 AM

maestro wrote:
We've been using the wonderful products and service from the seattle
company Ecogrow but I've come across a product I'm totally not
familiar with and I'm hoping some of the adventurest gardners
here are or have used Technaflora B.C. Plant Nutrients..it has a
basic discription at
(http://www.ecogrow.com/index.cfm?pag...TOKEN=40135438)but
no real details..there are so many over-hyped claims out there.

spam reported

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

maestro 22-04-2005 02:45 AM

Travis,

Your need to learn Usenet basics before you try posing as the newsgroup
spamfuzz.I do NOT work for nor
was I intending my post anything which could be construed as a promo
for a ^&#@ing product,I needed info..period!

Here's a clue..
If you start spamfuzzing newsgroups with all the discussions about
Miracle-Grow and other mentioned products,
you'll be on busy little fuzzy. Lastly..

...you don't need to post to the group your *reporting* accomplishment
that is unless your looking for
recognition. :=)

yippie 22-04-2005 11:45 AM

ataboy, not a single definitive answer in any post but you got that
spammer....LOL

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 00:50:53 GMT, "Travis"
wrote:

spam reported

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5