GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Technaflora B.C.Plant Nutrients (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/92827-technaflora-b-c-plant-nutrients.html)

maestro 22-04-2005 01:06 AM

Technaflora B.C.Plant Nutrients

We've been using the wonderful products and service from the seattle
company Ecogrow but I've come across a product I'm totally not familiar
with and I'm hoping some of the adventurest gardners
here are or have used Technaflora B.C. Plant Nutrients..it has a basic
discription at
(http://www.ecogrow.com/index.cfm?pag...TOKEN=40135438)but
no real details..there are so many over-hyped claims out there.

BTW,I should have added,I ordered the 1 quart size (one day sale) so
eventually I'll have the review.