Old 24-04-2005, 04:33 PM
TomKan

Default Terra Cott COLORED paint needed.

I have several of those large fake concrete pots. My wife doesn't like
them, she says they look like tombstones. She wants them painted the
color of terra cotta.
No matter how I word a Google search, all I find is spray paints for
painting terra cotta pots, not spray paints that are the color of terra
cotta.
Does anyone know if terra cotta colored spray paint is available??

Old 24-04-2005, 07:01 PM
Charles

On 24 Apr 2005 08:33:22 -0700, "TomKan" wrote:

I have several of those large fake concrete pots. My wife doesn't like
them, she says they look like tombstones. She wants them painted the
color of terra cotta.
No matter how I word a Google search, all I find is spray paints for
painting terra cotta pots, not spray paints that are the color of terra
cotta.
Does anyone know if terra cotta colored spray paint is available??

There is a discussion thread he

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load...100327331.html

You could also go to a paint store or big box home repair center, take
a sample of terra cotta and ask them to match it in a paint type
suitable for concrete.
--
Charles

Does not play well with others.

[IMG] code is On

The Return of Terra Preta Billy[_7_] Edible Gardening 5 08-04-2009 06:16 PM
terra cotta pots melissa Ponds 2 10-03-2004 04:14 AM
terra cotta pots melissa Ponds 1 10-03-2004 04:13 AM
How to clean terra cotta clay pot? Randy Gardening 3 04-09-2003 06:02 AM
BBC2 Horizon 19-Dec-2002: The Secret of El Dorado -- Terra Preta Neil Trotter United Kingdom 4 22-12-2002 05:30 PM