GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Townhome landscaping ideas... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/93028-townhome-landscaping-ideas.html)

ilushn 25-04-2005 08:15 PM

Townhome landscaping ideas...

I am a first time homeowner with a 1/2 cement & 1/2 rock (13' x 13")
backyard that I inherited from the previous owner. I would really like
to put in a garden and waterfall. I'm allergic to grass, and was
thinking of using moss as an alternative. Can anyone give me any
pointers on growing moss, or what type of flowers might be good with
the moss? Also, where is a good place to purchase waterfall units at a
good price?

BTW - I live in Colorado, so flower suggestions etc. would need to be
able to survive the cold.

Thanks!

Ms ilushn

David Bockman 25-04-2005 11:56 PM

"ilushn" wrote in
oups.com:

I am a first time homeowner with a 1/2 cement & 1/2 rock (13' x 13")
backyard that I inherited from the previous owner. I would really like
to put in a garden and waterfall. I'm allergic to grass, and was
thinking of using moss as an alternative. Can anyone give me any
pointers on growing moss, or what type of flowers might be good with
the moss? Also, where is a good place to purchase waterfall units at a
good price?

BTW - I live in Colorado, so flower suggestions etc. would need to be
able to survive the cold.

Thanks!

Ms ilushn

Where in Colorado? (City and elevation would help).

email:
http://beyondgardening.com/Albums