GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Delphiniums....... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/93082-delphiniums.html)

KJAYW 26-04-2005 09:52 PM

Delphiniums.......

I'm having alot of problems trying to germinate Delphiniuns.
Anyone got any advice?

presley 27-04-2005 07:58 AM

A friend of mine swears by a method she has been using. I think she
germinates them in moist paper towels in the refrigerator - and then quickly
pots them when they sprout their first leaves. But I'll double check with
her to see if this is really the method that works best.

Chuckie 28-04-2005 02:47 AM

Delphiniums take about a month to germinate.
I some and they just germinated and I planted them four weeks ago.
Chuckie