Old 29-04-2005, 09:09 PM

Default Anyone have a better deal on Bonide fruit tree spray??

Would there be an online source??
I usually buy at an Agway or Home Depot, but hoping to find a better
price. Hopefully shipping doesn't eat up all the savings.
Thanks.
Old 30-04-2005, 01:31 AM

yes! Bonide fruit tree spray is a waste, and there are better choices
of things you can use. Bonide fruit tree contains captan, daconil, and
malathion. I always thought it was a waste to spray an insecticide on
your fruit trees if you dont actually have any insects. I would just
use daconil as a preventative, or even better, mancozeb. Read the
labels of course before using on anything. If you have insect problems
down the road, you can treat them then.

Toad