GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New group: Growing Roses (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/93267-new-group-growing-roses.html)

Mama Bear 30-04-2005 06:03 PM

New group: Growing Roses

It's funny, I just looked and there was no specific rose growing
group yet on Yahoo, so I started one now:

I know how to grow roses organically and have grown them up to 7'
tall.

--
- Mama Bear

Mama Bear 02-05-2005 11:52 PM

Richard wrote :

I'm not sure why you can't find all the rose groups on
yahoogroups. There are literally hundreds of them. Do you
know how to do searches?

Richard

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 12:03:35 -0500, Mama Bear
wrote:

It's funny, I just looked and there was no specific rose
growing group yet on Yahoo, so I started one now:

I know how to grow roses organically and have grown them up to
7' tall.

Yes, and don't be condescending. If you search on "roses", you'll
get literally hundreds of groups, most of which have nothing to
do with rose growing. So I searched on rose growing and found
none.

It turned out there was one called
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GrowRoses/
but it didn't have the word "growing" in the description, so it
didn't show up.

--
- Mama Bear