GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Yazoo/Kees Mower parts? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/93650-yazoo-kees-mower-parts.html)

Bryan 06-05-2005 10:00 PM

Yazoo/Kees Mower parts?

Sorry if I'm the wrong group, couldn't find anything better. I'm looking for
replacement parts (Filters etc) for a Yazoo/Kees ZT MAX. If I can avoid
buying a $20 oil filter by replacing it with the same filer with a Fram name
or any other name for $5. I'd love to do it. I can't find a replacement part
for the Hydraulic Oil Filter, Yazoo/Kees 102606. I've found Kohler engine
filters on Fram's site for the oil & air filters.

Also anyplace on the web to learn more about the hydraulic oil pumps? I
replaced the left pump last year and now can't seem to get the mower
adjusted properly. If I maintain full speed, I can't backup with the left
side, if I adjust so I can turn properly, I lose about 25-33% of my speed.
Is there some adjustment on the pump itself to adjust how fast it moves the
oil?

Thanks,
again I apologize if this is not the right group, and would gladly post in
the proper group if someone knows a better place.

Bryan

Travis 07-05-2005 01:29 AM

Bryan wrote:
[...]

You didn't look very hard did you.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Rick E 08-04-2008 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bryan (Post 517510)
[...]

I cross referenced the number at NAPA as I'm a NAPA AUTO CARE CENTER and NAPA oil filter # is 1348.Hope this helps I've been through this myself.