GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Monkey grass. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/93665-monkey-grass.html)

Notal Kyder 07-05-2005 04:06 AM

Monkey grass.

I have a huge area of monkey grass I want to get rid of. What is the
best way to kill it or remove it. Last year I dug up a sizeable area as
this was the only way to really get rid of it I was told. Guess what.
It's back. I need to remove it to re landscape and sod the back yard
and make it into a play area for my children with swingsets and grass
etc. but this stuff is tough. I have a huge monkey grass farm right now
and it's driving me nuts.

Please help,

Notal