GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   fertlizer injector (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/94491-fertlizer-injector.html)

Gary & Karen 21-05-2005 10:10 PM

fertlizer injector

I got one of those siphon injectors to fertilize my plants. It seem to be
a complete nuisance, always plugged, always having to fuss with it. I use
Peters fertilizer. Any suggestions?, is there another injector that would
work better?.

Thanks

Gary

William W. Plummer 21-05-2005 10:53 PM

Gary & Karen wrote:

I got one of those siphon injectors to fertilize my plants. It seem to be
a complete nuisance, always plugged, always having to fuss with it. I use
Peters fertilizer. Any suggestions?, is there another injector that would
work better?.

A plastic ketchup sqeeze bottle is almost the right thing. But you have
to make a gasket for it to keep it from leaking.