GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wisteria No Bloom (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/94507-wisteria-no-bloom.html)

[email protected] 22-05-2005 03:26 AM

Wisteria No Bloom

My Wisteria was planeted 9 years ago. And it still diesn't bloom. I
fertlize it and everything. No Flowers. But others in my area grow
wildly and bloom with magnum force. What is a lad to do?

Tino

Travis 22-05-2005 04:43 AM

wrote:
My Wisteria was planeted 9 years ago. And it still diesn't bloom. I
fertlize it and everything. No Flowers. But others in my area grow
wildly and bloom with magnum force. What is a lad to do?

Tino

Read up on them. You are probably taking too good care of it.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Celeste Evans 22-05-2005 04:55 AM

Hate to tell you this but the one my neighbor planted about 30 years
ago bloomed last spring for the first time with only one bloom. This
year it bloomed normally. He never got to see it bloom before he died.

Cea