GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   daylily help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/94678-daylily-help.html)

K & R 24-05-2005 05:22 PM

daylily help

Hi,
I am trying to find a daylily called "Rachel's Hope"...does anyone know
where I can find it? I am in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and would like to get
one around here, or in Vermont. If you know of a place I can get one by
mail, that would be great too.

thanks,
Ruth

K & R 25-05-2005 08:33 PM

Yes, I was looking for any that were in Canada, or around Vermont. I was
unable to find them on the web by doing a google search.

"Bourne Identity" wrote in message
By typing in Rachel's Hope daylily on google.com I came up with the
following:

http://www.tranquil-lake.com/catalog/Color/white.htm
http://www.daylilies-hostas.com/dayliliesP-R.html
http://davesgarden.com/pf/go/8695///

Do a search.

On Tue, 24 May 2005 12:22:51 -0400, "K & R" opined: