GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Miracle Gro for Dummies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/94743-miracle-gro-dummies.html)

Doug Kanter 25-05-2005 03:43 PM

Miracle Gro for Dummies

Back of Miracle Gro liquid concentrate container: Mix 1 capful in 2 gallons
of water ( 1/2 capful in 1 gallon of water).

And.....heeeere's your sign! :-)

Vox Humana 25-05-2005 04:39 PM

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Back of Miracle Gro liquid concentrate container: Mix 1 capful in 2

gallons
of water ( 1/2 capful in 1 gallon of water).

And.....heeeere's your sign! :-)

Is that a baseball cap or a skull capful?

Salty Thumb 27-05-2005 02:56 AM

"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

Back of Miracle Gro liquid concentrate container: Mix 1 capful in 2
gallons of water ( 1/2 capful in 1 gallon of water).

And.....heeeere's your sign! :-)

I drank 5 glasses already and my garden isn't any greener, although my face
is? Is it supposed to work this way?

Doug Kanter 27-05-2005 01:27 PM

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

Back of Miracle Gro liquid concentrate container: Mix 1 capful in 2
gallons of water ( 1/2 capful in 1 gallon of water).

And.....heeeere's your sign! :-)

I drank 5 glasses already and my garden isn't any greener, although my
face
is? Is it supposed to work this way?

You have to put an olive in it, or it is ineffective.

vincent p. norris 29-05-2005 01:31 AM

I drank 5 glasses already and my garden isn't any greener, although my face
is? Is it supposed to work this way?

IMHO, those who use Miracle-Gro on their gardens are a most as dumb as
those who drink it.

vince norris

Doug Kanter 31-05-2005 03:13 AM

"vincent p. norris" wrote in message
I drank 5 glasses already and my garden isn't any greener, although my
face
is? Is it supposed to work this way?

IMHO, those who use Miracle-Gro on their gardens are a most as dumb as
those who drink it.

vince norris

It's useful as a transplant solution, although fish emulsion is a
comfortable substitute.