GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Variegated Saliva 'Victoria'? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/94746-variegated-saliva-victoria.html)

[email protected] 25-05-2005 08:49 PM

Variegated Saliva 'Victoria'?

In one of my six-pack's of Mealy-cup sage 'Victoria', one of the plants
has variegated leaves - strokes of cream color on many of the leaves,
covering 10-20 of the leaves. It's very pretty and I would love to have
more of them, but
I don't recall ever seeing it before, and there were no others like it
at
the store in any of the other six-packs.

Does anyone know if they come true from seed? Is there an internet
source?

Thanks!
Kathleen