GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Favorite Garden Websites (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/94889-favorite-garden-websites.html)

[email protected] 28-05-2005 03:52 AM

Favorite Garden Websites

I wondering if you folks would mind sharing your favorite garden
websites.

Patrick

SedumQueen 28-05-2005 11:22 AM

Favorite mail order places for seeds - www.parkseed.com and
http://seeds.thompson-morgan.com/us/en
Favorite mail order place for sedum -
http://www.mountaincrestgardens.com/
Favorite mail order place for gardening supplies -
http://www.leevalley.com/garden/index.aspx?c=
Favorite mail order place that I could spend every bit of a $500 gift
certificate at - http://www.plantdelights.com/
Place I most want to order succulents from when I have the money -
http://danielscactus.hypermart.net/
Favorite site to look up specifics about plants -
http://davesgarden.com/

paghat 28-05-2005 03:50 PM

http://www.rhs.org.uk/

http://www.mobot.org/

http://www.floridata.com/

http://www.hebesoc.vispa.com/

http://www.azaleas.org/index.pl

http://www.rhododendron.org/

http://rosebay.org/

http://www.paghat.com/
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html

David Ross 28-05-2005 06:53 PM

wrote:

I wondering if you folks would mind sharing your favorite garden
websites.

Patrick

My own, at URL:http://www.rossde.com/garden/index.html.

The Oak Park Gardeners (a local gardening club that operates a
community garden), at
URL:http://www.oakparkgardeners.com/phpBB2/home.php. Their
"Resources" link contains a useful list of other gardening Web
sites.

--

David E. Ross
URL:http://www.rossde.com/

complies with Web standards. See URL:http://www.mozilla.org/.

Tammy 28-05-2005 07:09 PM

My favourite and almost only gardening sight (covers all needs) - www.gardenguides.com (The forums are the best)

[email protected] 29-05-2005 03:54 AM

paghat wrote:

You folks are the best! Thank you all for sharing!

Patrick