GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Need help finding ocotillo privacy live fence (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/94930-need-help-finding-ocotillo-privacy-live-fence.html)

Ingy 28-05-2005 09:32 PM

Need help finding ocotillo privacy live fence

Hello there... I live in Sedona, AZ. Seriously considering planting a fence
instead of buiding one out of block or rock. (too expensive). I know there
is a source that sells the live ocotillo in 5 ft. rolls, but I lost the
magazine where I saw it. I've searched on line and haven't found a thing
except for information about the plant itself.
I'm open to ideas. Anything that is beautiful, drought tolerant and resist
20 degrees (F)in winter.
I appreciate your time and all suggestions...

omi 28-05-2005 09:56 PM

"Ingy" wrote in message
lkaboutgardening.com...
Hello there... I live in Sedona, AZ. Seriously considering planting a
fence
instead of buiding one out of block or rock. (too expensive). I know there
is a source that sells the live ocotillo in 5 ft. rolls, but I lost the
magazine where I saw it. I've searched on line and haven't found a thing
except for information about the plant itself.
I'm open to ideas. Anything that is beautiful, drought tolerant and resist
20 degrees (F)in winter.
I appreciate your time and all suggestions...

Try:

Proyecto Corredor Colibrí
P.O. Box 1071
Bisbee, AZ 85603