Old 29-05-2005, 07:23 PM
Marc

Default I need some suggestions. I went a little crazing with some Crocosmia 'Lucifer' and some daylillies and I need to get them undeer control!

What is the best way to thin them I have other plants interspersed that they
have swallowed up. The Crocosmia 'Lucifer' is the biggest problem all those
little bulbs you can never remove them all. Any suggestions would be
helpful.

Marc

Old 30-05-2005, 02:55 AM
Vox Humana

"Marc" wrote in message
ink.net...
What is the best way to thin them I have other plants interspersed that

they
have swallowed up. The Crocosmia 'Lucifer' is the biggest problem all

those
little bulbs you can never remove them all. Any suggestions would be
helpful.

I would LOVE to have that problem. If you lived close I would come over and
thin them for you!

Old 31-05-2005, 04:24 AM
Vox Humana

"Marc" wrote in message
link.net...
Atlanta

Marc

Too bad. I'm about 8 hours up I75 in Cincinnati.