GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Robin, cont. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/95060-photo-week-robin-cont.html)

[email protected] 31-05-2005 05:26 AM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Robin, cont.

Last week we showed the robin "gathering her bits of twine
and twigs", in the form of yarn waste from my loom.

This week we pick up from there to follow her progress.

js

Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Fiber,Gems, Sausage,Silver
http://schmidling.com

Cyli 31-05-2005 10:18 AM

On 30 May 2005 21:26:28 -0700, wrote:

Last week we showed the robin "gathering her bits of twine
and twigs", in the form of yarn waste from my loom.

This week we pick up from there to follow her progress.

js

Cute. Probably wouldn't have been so messy if the bits of yarn had
been only 1/2 or 1/3 as long....

Cyli
r.bc: vixen. Minnow goddess. Speaker to squirrels.
Often taunted by trout. Almost entirely harmless.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
email: lid (strip the .invalid to email)