GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Earth First Gold Diamond Mulch where? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/95287-re-earth-first-gold-diamond-mulch-where.html)

Catty One 03-06-2005 05:35 PM

Earth First Gold Diamond Mulch where?

Do they have a website? Sometimes sites will list retail locations, or you
could call their customer service and ask, maybe?

~Catty One

"Greg R" wrote in message
I live in Indiana.
I am looking for Earth First Gold Diamond Mulch.
Pro green now charges $4.00 a bag.

I do know a couple of places but they are pretty far away from my
location. Liberty bell in Lynn or gatewood near Noblesville.

I was wanting to know if there are other places in Indiana that sell
it for a cheaper price and are closer to where I live.

Just list the store, the price and the name of the town or city

I can figure out which town is closer to me.

Thank You for the information

Greg R