GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   grass around the bush (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/95498-grass-around-bush.html)

v1rtu0s1ty 07-06-2005 06:44 PM

grass around the bush

2 Attachment(s)
Hi guys,

I'm new here and also new in garden care. :)

My wife and I planted spirea yesterday. I would like to know if there is a quick way of removing the grass around the bush without digging the grass out? It's because, I would like to make a nice pattern around the spirea that we have planted. If you notice on the picture, I already have a white curvey pattern which I will follow. I can dig them up but it's too tiring.

Please see the attached pics.

Thanks,

Neil