GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Test (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/96293-test.html)

snafu 22-06-2005 01:27 PM

Test

Travis 23-06-2005 08:47 AM

snafu wrote:
Test

You flunk. Idiot.
Try alt.test.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

raycruzer 24-06-2005 06:09 PM

Travis wrote:
snafu wrote:
Test

You flunk. Idiot.
Try alt.test.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Talking about tests. There are several Weed ID test that are listed on
the Ergonica EWIRM database. Can you pass a Weed ID test?

EWIRM: Nature makes plants, humans make weeds!

Travis 24-06-2005 09:25 PM

raycruzer wrote:
Travis wrote:
snafu wrote:
Test

You flunk. Idiot.
Try alt.test.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Talking about tests. There are several Weed ID test that are
listed on the Ergonica EWIRM database. Can you pass a Weed ID test?

EWIRM: Nature makes plants, humans make weeds!

Anything growing in my yard that I don't want is a weed.

I probably could not pass a weed test but I don't care.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5