GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What are the best,most active gardening & botany discussion forums on the net? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/96574-what-best-most-active-gardening-botany-discussion-forums-net.html)

Ken 28-06-2005 10:47 AM

What are the best,most active gardening & botany discussion forums on the net?

In addition to this great newsgroup, can anyone please give links to
what you currently regard as the best, most active (non-newsgroup)
gardening and botany related discussion forums - message boards on the
net.

Janet Baraclough 28-06-2005 11:51 AM

The message .com
from "Ken" contains these words:

In addition to this great newsgroup, can anyone please give links to
what you currently regard as the best, most active (non-newsgroup)
gardening and botany related discussion forums - message boards on the
net.

Are you planning to spam them from your hotmail account?

Janet.

Toni 28-06-2005 12:37 PM

"Ken" wrote in message
oups.com...
In addition to this great newsgroup, can anyone please give links to
what you currently regard as the best, most active (non-newsgroup)
gardening and botany related discussion forums - message boards on the
net.

http://davesgarden.com/forums/

and

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/

are regulars in my daily routine...

--
Toni
South Florida USA

Cereus-validus..... 28-06-2005 01:07 PM

I suppose those two amateur groups are good for laughs!!!!!

The free flow of misinformation by the blind leading the blind is comical
and sad at the same time!!!!

"Toni" wrote in message

oups.com...

Toni 28-06-2005 08:14 PM

"Cereus-validus....." wrote in message
. ..
I suppose those two amateur groups are good for laughs!!!!!

The free flow of misinformation by the blind leading the blind is comical
and sad at the same time!!!!

Well... if I had the double secret password to the Professionally Educated
Geniuses Forum you can bet I would be there!!

--
Toni
South Florida USA

Ken 29-06-2005 01:03 AM

Thanks kindly Toni for the links.
I checked Garden Web out and it's not realkly that active and
while the Davesgardden forum looks ok, you have to be a paid
subscriber to post on the site's most active forums.

Ken 29-06-2005 01:09 AM

Thanks kindly Toni for the links.
I checked Garden Web out, but it's forums aren't really that active.