GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What plants you've seen or read about, scare you the most and why ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/96599-what-plants-youve-seen-read-about-scare-you-most-why.html)

Joe 29-06-2005 01:11 AM

What plants you've seen or read about, scare you the most and why ?

Although you may admire still them, what plants (you've either seen, or
so far just read about) 'scare' you the most (however you define that)
and please say why, for any one/s named ?

Mark 29-06-2005 02:41 PM

Poison Ivy - Itchy, weeping skin rash.
Bull Nettles - I remember as a kid running through the pasture and through
unseen patches of them. Ouch!

oups.com...

Doug Kanter 29-06-2005 03:06 PM

These....they make my punk son act like a fool.

http://www.cannabismd.org/images/group.jpg

oups.com...

lgb 29-06-2005 08:59 PM

In article .com,
says...
Although you may admire still them, ...

Hmmmm. Posted twice under two different names. Trolling?

--
BNSF = Build Now, Seep Forever