GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Flicker (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/96628-photo-week-flicker.html)

[email protected] 29-06-2005 02:40 PM

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Flicker

This week we have a successful nesting of Yellow Shafted Flickers.

js

PHOTO OF THE WEEK: http://schmidling.netfirms.com/pow.htm
Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Gems, Sausage, http://schmidling.netfirms.com

SVTKate 30-06-2005 01:32 AM

I cruised around your website a little this evening..
I truly enjoyed your page on weaving and your coat making experience.

Just a quick question though, why did you not get a pattern for making the
coat? It would have made the pattern easier to follow and the pockets SO
much easier :) If for no other reason than the practise it would give you,
then freehand your garment.

All in all, you did a great job. I was impressed !

Kate