GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dwarf Japanese Maples (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/96725-dwarf-japanese-maples.html)

[email protected] 01-07-2005 03:23 AM

Dwarf Japanese Maples

I was thinking of planting a dwarf Japanese Maple in my yard. It is
close to my pond (rubber lined) and am concerned about the roots
penetrating the pond. Does anyone know what kind of roots these put
out? I know people grow them in pots, so I was thinking the root
structure must be pretty small.

David Bockman 01-07-2005 04:09 AM

wrote in
oups.com:

I was thinking of planting a dwarf Japanese Maple in my yard. It is
close to my pond (rubber lined) and am concerned about the roots
penetrating the pond. Does anyone know what kind of roots these put
out? I know people grow them in pots, so I was thinking the root
structure must be pretty small.

No, no worries at all.

email:

http://beyondgardening.com/Albums