Old 07-07-2005, 12:20 AM
madgardener

Default Flamingo's in the Fig trees?

In Eastern Tennessee?
gbseg

Old 07-07-2005, 01:15 AM
SVTKate

Nun huh!!!
Post a pic!

Kate

"madgardener" wrote in message
: In Eastern Tennessee?
: gbseg
:

Old 07-07-2005, 04:23 AM
madgardener

on alt.bianaries.garden.pictures I will, I KNOW better!
maddie
link.net...

Old 07-07-2005, 04:28 AM
madgardener

shoot, I got it ass backwards. it's
alt.bianaries.pictures.gardens............
maddie

Old 07-07-2005, 08:14 AM
SVTKate

I'm in west Tennessee... I'd like to see it

Kate

"madgardener" wrote in message
: shoot, I got it ass backwards. it's
: alt.bianaries.pictures.gardens............
: maddie
: "madgardener" wrote in message
: ...
: on alt.bianaries.garden.pictures I will, I KNOW better!
: maddie
: "SVTKate" wrote in message
: link.net...
: Nun huh!!!
: Post a pic!
:
: Kate
:
: "madgardener" wrote in message
: ...
: : In Eastern Tennessee?
: : gbseg
: :
: :
:
:
:
:
:
:

Old 08-07-2005, 04:37 AM
madgardener

either go to alt.bianaries.pictures.gardens newsgroup (you have to subscribe
to it like you did this one) or e-mail me and I'll send you the pictures I
posted on the pictures newsgroup. I ain't gonna get reamed for doing THAT
again! I learned my lession about putting pictures on this text only
newsgroup.
madgardener
link.net...

Old 08-07-2005, 05:18 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "madgardener" contains these words:

either go to alt.bianaries.pictures.gardens newsgroup (you have to subscribe
to it like you did this one) or e-mail me and I'll send you the pictures I
posted on the pictures newsgroup. I ain't gonna get reamed for doing THAT
again! I learned my lession about putting pictures on this text only
newsgroup.

:~}

Glad to see you back.

Janet
Old 09-07-2005, 07:35 AM
madgardener

thanks

:~}

Glad to see you back.

Janet

Old 09-07-2005, 02:01 PM
SVTKate

How long ago did you post the pics?
I subscribed and only get until the 3rd of July.

Oh well, I wanted to see, thought it would be hekka cool

Kate

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
: The message
: from "madgardener" contains these words:
:
: either go to alt.bianaries.pictures.gardens newsgroup (you have to
subscribe
: to it like you did this one) or e-mail me and I'll send you the pictures
: posted on the pictures newsgroup. I ain't gonna get reamed for doing
THAT
: again! I learned my lession about putting pictures on this text only
: newsgroup.
:
: :~}
:
: Glad to see you back.
:
: Janet

Old 10-07-2005, 06:07 AM
madgardener

I posted the 6th. give me a holler and I'll send you the JPG........
maddie (it is there, I downloaded it myself just to make sure.....I even
altered the size)
hlink.net...