GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Name the Plant Blog Contest (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/97275-name-plant-blog-contest.html)

[email protected] 11-07-2005 11:05 PM

Name the Plant Blog Contest

And so I must come to the experts because it seems my regular Blog
readers know not much about plants.

To win one does not have to name EVERY plant.

Why not try it out? This is not spam. I wouldn't even post this if I
had any entries. How embarrassing.

http://patfish.blogspot.com/2005/06/...ntest-705.html

Travis 12-07-2005 02:11 AM

wrote:
And so I must come to the experts because it seems my regular Blog
readers know not much about plants.

To win one does not have to name EVERY plant.

Why not try it out? This is not spam. I wouldn't even post this
if I had any entries. How embarrassing.

http://patfish.blogspot.com/2005/06/...ntest-705.html

Where are the full sized pix so we can see them?

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5