Old 18-07-2005, 03:44 PM
Doug Kanter

Default Celosia life cycle?

Last time a grew celosia, a neighbor's dog dug up the month-old seedlings,
so I never got to see it through a full season. I've got it growing now.
It's got the same plumes it started with. They just get bigger. Don't these
things ever fade and need to be deadheaded, or do the original plumes stick
around until frost?

Old 18-07-2005, 08:59 PM
Cereus-validus.......

What do you mean?

If you are asking if they will bloom a second time, the answer is no. Just
let them do their thing by themselves.

They never fade. They are often used in dried flower arrangements.

Old 18-07-2005, 09:22 PM
Doug Kanter

"Cereus-validus......." wrote in message
news
What do you mean?

If you are asking if they will bloom a second time, the answer is no.

That's what I meant.

Just let them do their thing by themselves.

Can't I nag them occasionally?

They never fade. They are often used in dried flower arrangements.

Hmmm.....interesting.

[IMG] code is On

Life cycle of the rose killer (beetle) dohc46 Roses 2 20-04-2007 12:06 AM
Life Cycle of Cats Claw (Uncaria Tomentosa) Problem. (Please help) Misha Tundell Plant Science 0 18-07-2003 04:42 AM
Celosia Sabaa Mundia Gardening 2 13-05-2003 01:20 AM
manipulating life cycle in nobile type dends. Ted Byers Orchids 3 01-04-2003 02:32 AM
Looking for GIANT Celosia seeds GSHATTERHAND Gardening 1 08-03-2003 05:32 PM