GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plants are not growing (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/97676-re-plants-not-growing.html)

Reel Mckoi 20-07-2005 12:28 PM

Plants are not growing

Pam wrote:

Problem; the plants. Everything in pots is small and unhealthy. Initial
growth in the spring was slow and spindly. There is no new growth on the
iris or pickeral weed now, and new lily pads are very few and very small..
The underwater plants that flourished last year are barely holding their
own, and not putting out new growth. There is about a tablespoon of
duckweed, up from about a teaspoonfull in the kiddie pool. I composted
azolla by the gallon last year. This year I cannot get it started in the
pond or the pool. Needless to say the veggie filter is almost devoid of
veggies.

Have you tried wattering the darn things?