Old 10-03-2003, 12:08 AM
Cereoid+10+

Default The Shadow doesn't know

Its bad enough you are a annoying half wit troll with too much time on your
hands but stirring up trouble on somebody else's thread shows what a
pathetic lonely dweeb you really are.

Answer the man's question or go back to playing with yourself in the snow.
The snow is where and when is now.

Shadow wrote in message

"Cereoid+10+" wrote in message
.. .
So go and look it up in your Farmer's Almanac, you smartass

Canucklehead.

Shadow wrote in message

"Cereoid+10+" wrote in message
You can plant them anywhere you like but if you want to grow them,

you
should plant them in soil!

The question was "when", not "where". At least read the question

properly
before spewing useless info.

--
Shadow
Made In Canada, eh.

Old 10-03-2003, 12:08 AM
Shadow

"Cereoid+10+" wrote in message
. ..
Its bad enough you are a annoying half wit troll with too much time on

your
hands but stirring up trouble on somebody else's thread shows what a
pathetic lonely dweeb you really are.

Answer the man's question or go back to playing with yourself in the snow.
The snow is where and when is now.

Perhaps you missed part of my original posting. I did in fact post a link
for the poster that would answer his/her question.

--
Shadow
Made In Canada, eh.

Old 10-03-2003, 01:09 PM
Karen Fletcher

Shadow wrote:

: . ..
:
: Answer the man's question or go back to playing with yourself in the snow.
: The snow is where and when is now.
:

: Perhaps you missed part of my original posting. I did in fact post a link
: for the poster that would answer his/her question.

Best give it up. Just give Steve your lunch money and he'll leave you
alone. Until tomorrow ;-)

Helpfully,

-- Karen

The Garden Gate http://garden-gate.prairienet.org
"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need."
^and cats -- Cicero
On the Web since 1994 Forbes Best of Web 2002